Friday, April 9, 2010

Ideas

Hey, all.

This will just be a quick post, but I've been tossing around the idea of writing a short-story compilation revolving around stories in the kitchen. No matter where you go, or what kind of party it is, people gravitate toward the kitchen. Food is currency and a sign of love, and I want to express that. That said, if you have any stories, be they funny, poignant, ridiculous, or tragic, that happened in or around your kitchen, please email them to me at rebeccahui1783@gmail.com. I will fictionalize them, of course, and probably elaborate beyond recognition. If you know Sze or I personally, stories involving one of us would be preferable, simply so I have a focal point, but it's not mandatory.

Thanks! I promise I'll put a recipe up here soon.

No comments: