Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Change of plans

Hello, readers! Sorry I haven't written. I have been doing some serious soul searching and have made a very big decision in my life.

So, as my new banner states, I am going to Taiwan to teach English. Projected date is January 30. Yikes, it is so soon! This blog is going to be repurposed as a chronicle of my adventures, good and bad. I hope to still work in some culinary goodness- after all, there will be all the new and exciting food over there to review, attempt, and describe!

In the mean time, I hope to post as often as I can about the process of getting there and the trials and tribulations of becoming an expat!

Thanks for your attention and support, guys.

1 comment:

Maverick said...

Wish you all the best on your new adventure! Don't forget to update your blog!