Saturday, February 28, 2009

Skies of Blue

Well, um, things are going here. I am most likely moving to another town within the next week or two because the program here in Jhunan is reducing my hours. Moreover, I've been pretty homesick and isolated the last week or two, so it will be nice to go somewhere where I may be able to make some more friends and such. Overall, I am just going to take this as a good thing and try to be positive about the experience.

That said, I have had some amusing adventures in the market. I managed to buy everything that I needed in Chinese, which was good, though I ended up buying oysters by accident, which was not so good, as I don't much like oysters. Though I did make a mean scampi-ish thing yesterday, which was fun.

Anyway, that's the update on my life right now. I could use some happy thoughts, and an idea of what to do with oysters in the future :)

All my love, and thanks for reading.

No comments: